AGL (abbreviated for Agility) is a recurring parameter status for each character's swiftness in the Trails gameplay. It is paramount to each character's evasiveness towards attacks.
Agility is compared against Dexterity to regulate the probability of avoiding being hit.
- Can be increased with armor, shoes, and accessories.
- Equipping Evade Quartzes.
- Using Arts like Aqua Mirage
- Reduced by "Status Down" abnormal statuses
- Enhanced by "Status Up" abnormal statuses, and food dishes
- Following games through the Zero/Ao duology, those with high AGL also has high chances to counterattack.