EP (abbreviated for Energy Points) is the recurring resource used to power Arts attacks in the Kiseki gameplay. It is paramount for Arts, as they deal effective damage to enemies that are weaker to them.
- The EP Gauge can be increased by 3 things
- Levelling up (auto-refills HP and EP completely)
- Unlock the orbment slots
- Equipping EP Quartzes (bonus EP increase)
- Recovered using EP Charges, food dishes, sleeping at an inn, recovery stations or levelling up.
- The AT Bonuses when the character with the EP Bonus (10% or 50%) takes a turn
- Watch out for enemies that uses EP drainage attacks.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.