Mira (ミラ) is the national currency of the Trails Universe. Used for purchasing items, ingredients, weapons and equipment and such, while simultaneously earned through quest rewards, sepith exchange, sell and trade from the player's inventory.
Apart from the natural elements (Earth, Fire, Water and Wind), the higher elements (Time, Sepith and Mirage) have higher exchange rate due to their profitable rarity.
- In Trails in the Sky SC: Chapter V, the Goldium septium crystal Ragnard rewarded to the group is worth over 20 million mira.
- Despite not part of the Kiseki timeline, Nayuta no Kiseki adapts the same currency.
- In the PS3/VITA games, acquiring over a million mira will be rewarded with the following trophies/achievements below, with the same Japanese text (百万長者) of the original version.
- Millionaire = In the Zero/Ao games and all the EVOLUTION games.
- International Bank of Rean = In Sen no Kiseki (Trails of Cold Steel).
- Imperial Treasury = In Sen no Kiseki II (Trails of Cold Steel II).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.