The Phantasmal Mirrors (幻夢鏡 Genmu Kyou) are special accessories in The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II. Exclusive, essential and purchasable only in the Reverie Corridor during the Epilogue Chapter.
The mirrors are gender-specified, allowing the equipped user to become a "Special Character" of the same gender during battle.
|Female||Witch of the Abyss|
|Black Rabbit's Mirror|
|Female||The Black Rbbit|
|Female||Silver Moon Princess|
But other than gender-specified, those characters have other limitations and fixed status when equipped on those party members.
- ONLY AVAILABLE IN BATTLE, they substitute the character with the corresponding Mirror equipped.
- They the common ability of the Ice Crown accessory.
- Their levels and overall stats depend on the equipped character, whose are replaced by the "mirror" character's personal set of quartzes, abilities, stats and character pallet.
- As the characters have a fixed set of equipment and quartzes, they do not have any Menu Screens. (Quartzes include Lost Arts and Level 5 Master Quartz
- They cannot level up, while all experience are transferred to the equipped character.
- All the mirror character's Link Level are fixed at point 3, thus any Link Exp earned will also go to the mirror-equipped character.
- Only available in the Japanese version's update patch version 1.03.
- Defeating the final boss with a Phantasmal Mirror character will add a bonus scene (a.k.a. the true ending).