- For the general rules and knowledge of the game, see Poker
Poker is a casino mini-game introduced in The Legend of Heroes: Ao no Kiseki, located in Crossbell City, Entertainment District. The game can be unlocked in the Extras Menu, after clearing the game once.
Rules to Play
- The horizontal stars on the bottom right indicate how many victories/losses out of 7
- Place the number of medals to bet, and your win will accumulate along with the number the NPC betted.
- There are only 3 options to win:
- Calling (Putting the amount of raise)
- Folding (Giving up the hand and all the medals committed)
- Raising (Putting even more chips into the pot)
Below is a list of winning hands from lowest to highest.
- High Card (Whichever is your highest card)
- One Pair (Any pair from either A-A or 2-2)
- Two Pair (Two pairs, such as 2-2 AND 3-3)
- Three of a kind (Three cards of the same value, like 7-7-7)
- Straight (A basic sequence such as 6-5-4-3-2)
- Flush (All the same suit, such as J-J-J-J)
- Full House (Three Cards AND One pair)
- Four of a kind (Four cards of the same value, meaning A-A-A-A)
- Straight Flush (Any sequence all the same suit, like 9-8-7-6-5)
- Royal Straight Flush (All the same suit, sequence A-K-Q-J-T)
- This game will not bring any achievements, only as a means to farm medals to exchange for prizes at the Casino